- Start-up management consultancy and advisory service
- Ambitious growth plans
- New business model – also supporting business development for partners
- French, English, Russian speaking, working internationally
- Wanting to establish themselves more in the UK
- Subject matter experts: Customer Experience
- High value deals £50k-£250k
- The largest international organisations on the planet
- Retail, logistics, transportation/travel, automotive, luxury, technology
- Directors and C-Level mainly, also heads of customer experience
- Multiple stake-holders
- Interest in innovation and a customer-centric approach
The Co-Founders, Claire Bonniol and Alexis Grabar are customer experience experts, advising CEOs, and supporting large International companies to improve their customer experience.
They were a team of two founders when we started working together, now they are 5 people, in addition to their network of consultants and partners.
They believe in human and digital for great customer experience, and a lot of their work is coaching and upskilling teams, so the selling is very much value-based and they need to spend time uncovering challenges and need.
- New geography (UK – existing network was primarily in Europe)
- New business model
- UK businesses primarily wanting to work with UK consultants
- Identify companies that fit with their industry targets, international companies with large UK teams
- Connect with Directors and C-level at these companies
- Set up international CX group on LinkedIn and invited connections to join
- Share articles to demonstrate expertise and slowly build up trust
- Invite to events
- Set up meetings with people we connect with on LinkedIn
One year on...
What they said
We have had very good results. The Pitch121 team is very friendly, and we very much like working with themCXB Hub, Co-Founder
We have been using Pitch121 to connect with CEOs from my LinkedIn profile. This new way of approaching people is totally out of the box. This is the best way we have found so far to develop our business in the UKCXB Hub, Co-Founder
Pitch121 is a good fit for consultancies, as we elevate your expertise and make it visible to more people. Our sales approach is subtle, we give people space to get to know you and your organisation, before we make any asks. People over time get to know you, understand your niche and how you can help them, so you are front of mind when the need arises.
See article on “Why Consultancies need to be selling on Social Media”