The Pitch121 team were delighted when we received the news earlier this year that we had been offered an Alpha exhibition place at Web Summit.
Web Summit, the technology conference (70k+ attendees) is taking place in Lisbon next week, and we can’t wait to attend.
The Alpha and Beta exhibition spaces are reserved for Startups and Scaleups that are offering something a bit different. Competition is fierce to be offered a stand for one day along with 3 delegate passes for the whole week, as they are offered to a fraction of those that apply, at Startup prices.
To be offered the place, you fill out an application and conduct an interview, with follow-up questions.
The team at Web Summit, commented that Pitch121’s platform FANbase had features that was unlike any other applicant. As they had interviewed 1000s of business owners already, this was great to hear.
The organisers need to keep the conference focused on technology, so had questions about whether our business was ‘service based’, or ‘technology’ for our social selling.
As it is, we are a hybrid – humans with technology.
- We offer content writing services, so your LinkedIn and email writing has the real human touch
- We use technology to test which messages and posts are most effective
- We use technology to give wider team visibility of your Director’s messages with Board members at your target companies
- We distribute marketing content profile by profile, ensuring no-one is bombarded
- Our technology gives you a pipeline of accounts more connected to your company, and most engaged through our ‘engagement scoring’
To leverage LinkedIn and email at scale, without the tracking sophistication that a platform like ours gives you, then you are simply spamming – a lot of people will get exactly the same message.
Each person deserves their own unique journey as they discover and respond to how you and your company can help them.
So, if you are also lucky enough to be attending Web Summit next week, do come to our stand and say hello, and meet our platform, FANbase!
Message any one of us through the app, or just come to:
Stand number A-831
Day One: Tuesday 5th November
See you there!
Read our summary of What’s on Web Summit