5 reasons to increase your LinkedIn
Company Page followers…
and 5 ways to do it
It’s 2020 and LinkedIn is no longer just for recruiters and sales people.
LinkedIn has 15x more content impressions than job postings.
It is a business platform with 675 million users, more than half of them active. Your company information, your funding, your content is being viewed by decision-makers and influencers.
Engagement has increased by 50% year on year. 30% of a company’s engagement on LinkedIn comes from an employee.
People are checking out your company’s services, employees, and how you can help them (or not!) without ever visiting your website.
- Is your LinkedIn Company Profile doing your company justice?
- Does it sell your services without visiting your website?
- Is it the marketing tool it ought to be to attract new customers?
If it’s high time you take a more in-depth look at your Company Page– or, you think there may be something you’re missing, we’re happy to announce that Pitch121 is preparing a webinar on WHY it is important to optimise your Company Page, and, HOW to do it.
- Using your employees to spread your message
- Appearing on your target customers’ feed
- Optimising for search and hashtags
- Increasing website visitors
If this sparks your interest we hope you will watch our on-demand webinar!
Fill in the form on the right and you can watch the webinar right away.